the fam

the fam

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Just hangin out

Cooper's 2nd haircut
I stopped cleaning for a moment to write about how adorable my son is. Of course, by the time I got to the computer, he was driving me crazy! We are cleaning this morning because Randy and Karen, my father-in-law and his wife, are coming to visit today. We have had so much company lately. Mom and Tom came in July for Coop's bday. Then in August Adam's mom and step-dad (Peggy and Al) came, followed my Sarah and Chris, and finally my cousin Christina. After this visit, my parents are coming back up in October, and then Randy and Karen again for Thanksgiving. We are so thankful for any visitors, we really miss everyone back home. Here are some pictures of Coop around town. (Sorry Abby, I'm sure you don't approve of the horse track. But, I wanted to experience Saratoga Springs!)
He wasn't a fan!

Great ending though!

Coop waiting to board the plane



Coop on the plane

He loved watching wiggles on the portable DVD player


Hangin out at home

Being silly on a rainy day in Lake George



Hanging with his cousin Christina


playing with the ducks at the park


Just plain adorable in those PJs!

At the track

Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment